Phone online order

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Phone online order

I clicked your name and couldn’t find the private box
Accomplice

Hi my name is  Kevin Onyedikachi and I was trying to order a new phone but when I go online and click on any of the phones it says" SORRY YOU CAN PUT THIS ORDER IN THE CART" . Please I don't understand what that means, can anyone explain to me? I would love to order a phone today. thanks

Agent

Hi there, @Roskedavi! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to purchase a phone while you're logged into your account?
  • Are you trying to purchase a phone using BoostUp?
  • Is this happening on a specific type of phone?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser's history and cookies or tried a different browser?
  • Are you on a computer or your phone? 
Accomplice

hi nosh thanks for your responses, much appreciated. yes my phone got missing in Dallas 10 days ago with a boost mobile line and I am trying  to buy a new phone and still use the same line. Please will that be possible?? also I am on Mac computer

Agent

Thanks for the details, @Roskedavi. We'd still like to know the following info so we can identify the problem and further assist you. 

• Are you trying to purchase a phone while you're logged into your account?
  • Are you trying to purchase a phone using BoostUp?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser's history and cookies or tried a different browser?
Accomplice

no I am not trying to purchase a phone while logged in and also I am not trying to purchase using boostup? please whats boostup?? also will try and clear all history and cookies. Also is the phones out of stocks??

Agent

Thanks for the info, @Roskedavi. What type of phone are you trying to purchase? 

Accomplice

iPhone 6s or Samsung s7 edge please can I get a discount since I had a protection on my last phone

Accomplice

hi nosh are you there??

Agent

Sorry for the delay, @Roskedavi. Unfortunately, we're unable to apply any other discount besides the one that we have online. 

Also, we checked and we have the phones in stock, but some colors are out of stock. What's the exact model that you're trying to purchase?