Phone online order

Go to solution
Highlighted

Phone online order

Hello, I just have a question regarding my recent order I placed on Saturday 9/29/18. So I purchased a new phone and selected the expedited one day shipping, now I know that most companies do not do delivery during the weekend and that boost has a cutoff time of orders at 1pm. However my question is that since my order was placed on Saturday, will it be processed completely on Monday 10/1/18 and shipped by Tuesday 10/2/18?
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Accomplice

hi Nosh thanks for responding much appreciated. Please when I called a boost store outlet they said I had a protection on my Moto E5 play and I could only pay $50 for the phone and now buy an active subscription. Please can I get $50 off on the iPhone 6s 16Gb for $99 and also black or silver will be a good . waiting for your urgent responses

Highlighted
Agent

If you are referring to the $7 protection program or insurance, please note that it can't be used as an upgrade program. It only covers lost, theft, accidental damage and/or issues not covered under the warranty. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

YES I am talking about the $7 referral program because I told you earlier my phone got lost/missing in Dallas train station. Please can I get the $50 off on the iPhone 6s 16Gb for $99?? please I would appreciate it if its possible

Highlighted
Agent

@Roskedavi: We understand. Sorry to hear about your phone. But, thanks that you have insurance, you can get it replaced. To get a replacement you need to file a claim with our insurance company. You can do it over the phone (844-534-3099) or online here: myphoneguardian.com. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi Nosh Filling a claim is a long process for me now I just need a new phone because I am using my laptop now which is not good. and I thought the boost mobile protection could get me a better discount on the phone. please can I get the $50 discount? also if I order the phone now can I get tomorrow morning? and lastly please can I use my old line on my new phone??

Highlighted
Agent

*please can I get the $50 discount?
Upgrades programs are only available at stores.  
If your phone was stolen, you'll need to contact Brightstar at 844-534-3099 or visit myphoneguardian.com in order to file a claim.

*also if I order the phone now can I get tomorrow morning? 
 Your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

*and lastly please can I use my old line on my new phone??
Yes, you can use your old line on your new phone. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok thanks that make absolute sense now please whats if its next day delivery can I receive it tommorrow??

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, Saturday and Sunday delivery are not available. Orders placed on holidays/weekends, (including overnight shipping orders) will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok thanks Melissa so if I order now I will get it on Monday?

Highlighted
Agent

The order will be processed on Monday.