Phone online order

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Phone online order

hi Nosh thanks for responding much appreciated. Please when I called a boost store outlet they said I had a protection on my Moto E5 play and I could only pay $50 for the phone and now buy an active subscription. Please can I get $50 off on the iPhone 6s 16Gb for $99 and also black or silver will be a good . waiting for your urgent responses

Agent

If you are referring to the $7 protection program or insurance, please note that it can't be used as an upgrade program. It only covers lost, theft, accidental damage and/or issues not covered under the warranty. 

Accomplice

YES I am talking about the $7 referral program because I told you earlier my phone got lost/missing in Dallas train station. Please can I get the $50 off on the iPhone 6s 16Gb for $99?? please I would appreciate it if its possible

Agent

@Roskedavi: We understand. Sorry to hear about your phone. But, thanks that you have insurance, you can get it replaced. To get a replacement you need to file a claim with our insurance company. You can do it over the phone (844-534-3099) or online here: myphoneguardian.com. 

Accomplice

Hi Nosh Filling a claim is a long process for me now I just need a new phone because I am using my laptop now which is not good. and I thought the boost mobile protection could get me a better discount on the phone. please can I get the $50 discount? also if I order the phone now can I get tomorrow morning? and lastly please can I use my old line on my new phone??

Agent

*please can I get the $50 discount?
Upgrades programs are only available at stores.  
If your phone was stolen, you'll need to contact Brightstar at 844-534-3099 or visit myphoneguardian.com in order to file a claim.

*also if I order the phone now can I get tomorrow morning? 
 Your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

*and lastly please can I use my old line on my new phone??
Yes, you can use your old line on your new phone. 

Accomplice

ok thanks that make absolute sense now please whats if its next day delivery can I receive it tommorrow??

Agent

Unfortunately, Saturday and Sunday delivery are not available. Orders placed on holidays/weekends, (including overnight shipping orders) will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Accomplice

ok thanks Melissa so if I order now I will get it on Monday?

Highlighted
Agent

The order will be processed on Monday.