Phone online order

Go to solution
Highlighted

Phone online order

Hello, I just have a question regarding my recent order I placed on Saturday 9/29/18. So I purchased a new phone and selected the expedited one day shipping, now I know that most companies do not do delivery during the weekend and that boost has a cutoff time of orders at 1pm. However my question is that since my order was placed on Saturday, will it be processed completely on Monday 10/1/18 and shipped by Tuesday 10/2/18?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Phone online order

Hello, Mingyfoo. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. That's correct. Orders placed on holidays/weekends will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if expedited shipping is selected.

As the order was placed on Saturday and expedited shipping was selected, it'll be processed and shipped today. The package should be delivered by Tuesday. If you have any question, just let us know. 

32 REPLIES 32
Agent

Hello, Mingyfoo. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. That's correct. Orders placed on holidays/weekends will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if expedited shipping is selected.

As the order was placed on Saturday and expedited shipping was selected, it'll be processed and shipped today. The package should be delivered by Tuesday. If you have any question, just let us know. 

Enthusiast

I ordered a lg g6 and still havent received my comfirmation yet please i really need some assistance
Agent

Hey there, Courtneyhof1! Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you please private message us with your order number to verify? Thanks!

Enthusiast

How?
Enthusiast

And by the way i never received an order number
Enthusiast

I payed for the phone, i have the transaction but no order number nor receipt
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Groupie

I made a purchase on a phone and it’s suppose to come tomorrow and i didn’t get a order number or confirmation number please help
Agent

Hello, @Tayta. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's take a closer look at this. Do you have an account with us? If yes, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, First and Last name used to place the order.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".