PHONE WONT RECEIVE CALLS

PHONE WONT RECEIVE CALLS

I have been with your service for over 2 years now and back in the day too. Way back. Any ways a few months ago I thought it was a good idea to get a new phone. Haha jokes on me...Ever since I got my new phone it has been nothing but trouble several phones calls and hour chats with agents. After a month of having my new phone and being switched to the new boost service everything stopped working. Well except for wifi. No calling made or received. No text in or out. Talked to many so many agents all saying they would fix it. Lol. But you know the one thing they all said every time is that my sim card was not compatible with my phone. Then finally one day one fixed it by switching me back to the old boost network my original sim cards...yay...for a week. Now it won't receive calls everything else works just fine though. Called again....sim card not compatible for my phone. I now have had 3 different supposedly compatible sims for my one dumb phone. So over this tag game. I need to get this figured out. I need my phone for work. For my child to get a hold of me and for a family member who has been in and out of the hospital the last few weeks! I need this solved now or I'm switch to a service where my problems can be fixed the first time...
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hi there, Yayispace08. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

To better assist you, please send us a private message.