Not receiving text messages

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Not receiving text messages

I'd like to know what's going to be done about this because I've been having this problem for over 6 months and I am BEYOND done. I never had any trouble with this carrier until this started happening. Many months later, ava I'm STILL having this issue...how can u let your customers continue to go through this massive inconvenience? Some of us have to use out phones for work, too and text messaging is a key factor.

What are you guys going to do for the customers who have been dealing with this for too long..because I'm ready to switch and I hate starting over.
Accomplice

And why is it I can get text message from other boost customers but everyone else text doesn't get through... Boost used to be so good..this is ridiculous, now.
Agent

Hello, Sophb421. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and addreess to review this further?

Accomplice

I've already done this with you guys snd everytime you keep saying it's something in the area and you're working on fixing it... That's not good enough anymore. It's been over 6 months.. It needs to be fixed now. This is absurd and I not the only one having this problem. 

Agent

Hello, Sophb421. We value your privacy. We recommend you remove your account information from public and send us a private message instead.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

It is happening again!!! I cant receive texts. this is just getting ridiculous!! On the 18th of May, it did it for 3 days. Wonder how long it will do it this time. Unreliable service! I am so fed up. I was promised a credit for the time I spent without my texts last time....Think I got it?? NOPE! So unreliable service and liars as employees. That is just so pathetic!

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kmotley. We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, current address location and PIN number?

Accomplice

Day 2 now! THIS IS NOT A DEVICE ISSUE. I CONTACTED LG THE FIRST TIME THIS OCCURRED.. I THINK BOOST THINKS THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS. HOW COULD IT BE A DEVICE ISSUE WHEN I AM ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ONLY FROM BOOST CUSTOMERS! READ THE OTHER POSTS IN THE FORUM/THREAD! THIS IS INSANE. I WANT CREDIT PUT ON MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. FOR THE 4 DAYS IT WAS BROKEN ON MAY 18TH AND THIS NOW! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. I USE MY PHONE FOR WORK. THEY ARE LOSING ME A CUSTOMER. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE.
Agent

Hello Kmotley. Thanks for contacting us. Do you use a 3rd party app to send and receive text messages? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes I do. And we tried deleting it last time and it didn't make a difference. It is definitely Boost's service! I need for people to actually read the posts we, in this forum, your customer's are saying and realize that you all are just feeding us a bunch of BS to disguise the crappy service you all have now. Your reputation is going down the drain because they are not teaching you as an employee how to fix the issues. Common sense says if you read a forum and for 2 years you all have been telling us to do the same things repetitively and it is NOT working, there is time to try something new! I for one am very tired of the run around. I cannot wait to be rid of this horrible , unreliable service!