Accomplice

Re: Not receiving text messages

How do I send that info in a private message
Accomplice

How do ibsend that I do in a private message
Agent

Hey there, allisondurrant! You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Accomplice

Topanga and Roscoe zip code is 91304
Agent

Thanks. Are you unable to receive regular SMS or MMS messages? allisondurrant

Accomplice

I'm not sure the difference. Boost was able to send me a text with my pin # & I received a photo text from Google photos. Other than that I havent recieved a text in days
Agent

Can you please ask someone to send you a text message? Let us know if you did not receive it. @allisondurrant

Enthusiast

I am also having this same problem. Have done everything i can to fix it and nothing works. I can send and recieve everything but cant reciebe regular text messages only.
Accomplice

I contacted boost like 3 times and still no tezts. The 4th time all she did was hit reset on her computer but it worked and lije 100 re,t messages came flooding in. Thank you to everyone. That helped me through this.
Agent

Hey there, Gblack! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.