Not receiving text messages

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Not receiving text messages

Someobe help me!!! 😞😞😞
Agent

Hello, Angel! We want to help! Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I have a ZTE and I can make calls receive calls and make texts but I don't receive messages back I've tried shutting off phone and my software is up to date please help me
Agent

Really sorry to hear that, @Jimkays! Let’s do some investigating. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Can you please let us know the model of your ZTE phone? Are you unable to receive text messages from a specific phone number or multiple ones?

Groupie

All different phones and I'm dont know the model just it's a ZTE
Groupie

Also this happens at my phone and while I'm out driving so it happens everywhere
Agent

@Jimkays. We understand. However, we'd like to check the network performance and search for outages that may be affecting your service. To do so, please send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP codes.

In case you don't feel like sending the information publicly, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address so we can take a closer look. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hello Im having almost the same issue I can send text messages but cant received none, it started last night at 9pm calls and everything is ok is just the incoming text messages I live by inglewood and 118th city of hawthorne 

Accomplice

Still can't recieve text
Agent

Hi there allisondurrant. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21