Not receiving text messages

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Not receiving text messages

Did not work.
Agent

Would you please confirm your phone number and PIN?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy s7. I can send texts, but cannot receive them. It started Monday, Dec, 25, 2017. 

ZIP: 64151

I-29 and 72nd Street, Platte Woods/Kansas City, MO

Enthusiast

My Galaxy s7 stopped receiving text messages on Dec. 25, 2017. People get my texts, and I can make/receive phone calls. Everything else seems to work just fine. 

ZIP: 64151

Platte Woods, MO

Accomplice

Thats same day mine quit also. They have been no help as of yet fixing the issue.
Agent

Hey there @mellymel212 We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks like that the information has been posted publicly. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I received a reply with s possible solution from MarcosG but his post has disappeared. When I click on the email link I get an Access Denied message. Please repost.
Agent

Thanks for the information @mIrydings. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Order processing

Hi i ordered an iPhone 7 yesterday and i chose expedited shipping and i was wondering when my order will be here, because my order still says processing this morning.

Agent

Hi AngelFace210!

Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'd like to do some investigating here.

EdwinRG.