Not receiving text messages

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Not receiving text messages

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, Sophb421. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

Accomplice

3rd ave and Fillmore

I've been with boost several yeaRs...this issue is beyond aggravating n it only started after purchasing this LG x charge.

Had an LG x power and the first volt b4 this phone and never had an issue... And I've been at this particular residence since last June..all of a sudden I get a new phone n it just goes downhill from there. Robot Sad
Accomplice

Sorry..I meant 85003
Agent

We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Accomplice

I purchased this phone on Halloween of last year.. I have been having this issue since a week after I got the phone. This has been going on for MONTHS! I STILL am not receiving messages..its been days.....I need a resolution now..not later! This is an absolute inconvenience and I'm ready to drop Boost since nobody is offering any solution to this now 3 month problem. This is a with phone as well.
Agent

Hey there, @Sophb421! We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please send us a private message and we'll do our very best to help! 

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I private message you or any agent
Agent

Hi there, @Renee80. To send a private message click on my username Annie1424 and choose the option "Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I've done this so many times and have been told is my area..but I'm not buying it anymore. Like I didn't have any trouble receiving Msgs until this phone..and it keeps happening over and OVER. ILL GET FLOODED with all the msgs days later.. Will work fine for literally a couple days then in screwed for over another week or so until they all come flooding in.

SINCE November... U guys keep telling be patient but enough is enough.
Agent

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. If you'd like us to continue assisting you, please send us the required information in a private message. @Sophb421