Not receiving text messages

Go to solution

Re: Not receiving text messages

My sp200 is not recieving texts i did all possible fixs.
Agent

Hello Squidextreme. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're happy to assist you. What have you tried? Do you get any error message? Did you try deleting the old text messages on your phone? It could be a memory issue. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

I guess it fixed itself this afternoon .But I tried everything in forums and here on message board I was about to go back to Cricket! uggggg . but I waited I did download a message app it might have fixed the problem.

Agent

Thank you for letting us know. We remain at your service if you need further help. 

Enthusiast

I had this problem. Google Services. Setting tab. General settings. Google Services tab. App preview messages tab. Your phone number should be listed. When I entered mine it wanted to verify thru google but suddenly I got all the text I had missed.
Enthusiast

and i have restarted my phony to store factory mode

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

MLK BLVD Trenton NJ 08638
Agent

Hi there, LaRonda57. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the messages.

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Accomplice

I have been been having issues with this phone not receiving messages since I bought it. It'll work for a few days then I won't receiving any messages for several days until all of a sudden, a bunch come through. Ìve updated the profile and prl settings several times.. So frustrating and very inconvenient. What gives?