Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

New to boost cant send group text messages

Highlighted
Accomplice

New to boost cant send group text messages

From the point of switching my iphone7 to boost i can no longer group text. I can recieve the text and i can text each person individually but cannot group text.

I know it should work because my wife's iphone7 on boost can send a message to the same group.

Called boost tech support had a tech that couldnt do more than read a list and then got hosed off so im not a happy customer.

This is really frustrating and im regretting changing services now.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: New to boost cant send group text messages

I dont know how this got in lg phones catagory should be iphone.
Highlighted

Hmm – that doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look! Are you getting an error message when you attempt to send a group message?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just get a red exclamation mark that says can send.

I tried making a new group did work
Text each person individually works
Picture and mms text work to individuals

I reset network setting
I took the sim card out and restarted the phone
I tried to insert old carrier sim them reinsert boost sim.

Nothing seems to fix it.
I have not tried swapping with my wifes boost sim, but i know it works on her iphone7.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh and i tried to turned off imessage and group message settings.

This did send the message but to each person individually and not as a group.
Highlighted

Thanks, llester! When you created the new group, did you tried to send a group message?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No i took ballet lessons and put on a tu tu.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry for the confusion. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and the PIN and a brief description of your request.