Network

Groupie

Network

Why does my phone keep losing network service? Ill be in the middle of something and it just stops. I have the Sylo4 and unlimited but it keeps doing it. My hubby has same phone same plan and his is fine. Im not happy about this. Ive restarted idk how many times should i rest the phone i dnt want to lose anything thats what im afraid of. Plez help before i throw it thru window
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Network

Sorry to hear that, PamPie3. Let's do some investigating. Can you please send us the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs so we can check the network performance?

Groupie

Its north main st 15342 but it does it everywhere i go not just here. And its the slowest phone ive ever had and dnt knw why
Groupie

Its north main st 15342 but it does it everywhere i go not just here and its the slowest phone ive ever had. I get that little circle swirling in the middle all the time
Agent

Thank you. Fortunately, there are no outages reported in the area at the moment. We'd like to take a look at the account. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from the phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".