Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

My phone was network locked

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: My phone was network locked

already sent
Highlighted
Agent

Please check on your PM for further assistance with your request. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am in a similar situation.  I have been Boost for several years now.  I contacted them today to see about unlocking the device (LG stylo 3) I was using prior to my current (LG stylo 4 plus.)  I used the stylo 3 for close to 2 years before I upgraded to the stylo 4 plus.  I want to sell my old device and it would make it a lot easier if it was unlocked.  I was told that because I am no longer using it I could not unlock the device.  I can't unlock my new phone either because it has only been used for 3 months.  I wasn't leaving but maybe considering it now.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @rnsmith86. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and the MEID of the Stylo 3. We'll take a closer look.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Im in the same boat with boosts illegal locking of customers phones. I brought my iPhone X to boost last year and towards the end of June it got water damage. Apple said if I traded my phone and paid 600$ they would give me a brand new iPhone X. I asked the apple employee if the phone was carrier unlocked and he said all there iPhones are unlocked . I told him I was with boost but I planned on switching to Verizon once i ran out of my monthly service. Took it bestbuy so they could activate because my old SIM card no longer worked. Boost is trying say now even though I had an unlocked iPhone X purchased through apple and activated on my account to replace the damaged one. I must wait 12 months to switch carriers. Now I have phone don’t work because I switched to Verizon and had my phone number ported over but my phone says unsupported sim. Quit holding peoples phones hostage. Boost don’t own my iPhone I didn’t purchase this phone through boost.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Wigs419! Allow me to investigate this. Please send me a Private Message with the phone number, PIN and the device IMEI.