My Android system crashed

Accomplice

My Android system crashed

So my system crashed, and now my phone can't get past the startup LG screen.

I already attempted the "press power and hold down the volume button" method, and aside from showing me that icon with the android laying there, open with the red triangle featuring an exclamation point, no dice.

What do I do?

I've already contacted Boost, and heard nothing back.

9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: My Android system crashed

Hello! We are sorry to know that you are having this issue. We’ll be happy to help you. Could you send us the make and the model of your phone?

Accomplice

LG Venice

Hi there KingRandor82! Sorry for the long wait!

At this point, we recommend you to contact LG warranty support, so they can further help you with this matter. Their phone number is: (800) 793-8896. You can also visit their website at: http://us.lgservice.com.

Please let us know about the resolution taken from LG warranty support. We truly care about helping you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

it appears the phone is dead now; is there any way I can trade in the phone and batteries as credit towards a new phone?

Highlighted

Hello KingRandor82! Sorry, but Boost Mobile doesn't have any program through which you sell your phone in exchange for a discount on a new one.

May we know what LG warranty told you about this issue?

We're here to help!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

They told me to send it to them to see what--if any--repairs can be done, which I will be doing shortly.

So....essentially if my phone can't be fixed, it would basically come down to me tossing it up on eBay, towards a new phone?

Agent

You can also visit our website at: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/ to take advantage of our discounts.

Accomplice

Ok, but could I use my own phone as potential credit *towards* a new phone on the site, as well?

Agent

That is not possible, KingRandor82. There's no way to purchase a phone using that method.