Message 4 switch 2195

Accomplice

Re: Message 4 switch 2195

Still no resolution...
Accomplice

I was really hopeful after getting the software update last night that this would be resolved. No such luck and i also can't unlock the uicc like the software update said i needed to...
Accomplice

Spent more time on the phone with tech support tonight. Did a full rtc reset. Phone worked for maybe 4 calls...now I'm back to the same error message when dialing. Phone service is useless when you can't send or receive calls from the location you're at 99% of the time. I can't get them to credit me for lost days due to this and i can't afford to switch carriers right now. I can't be the only person to have this problem. I still don't understand why nobody can seem to tell me what message 4 switch 2195 even means. Reporting boost to the bbb tomorrow.
Accomplice

39 Days and counting. Tech support back end is supposedly working on a solution, but they keep calling me asking me to perform the same steps (3 time stamps to different numbers, ##72786#). I am done with this. If I do not have a resolution by Friday including service compensation for the last month, I will be leaving boost and taking as many people as I know on this network with me (family alone accounts for 8 lines across several accounts). As promised previously, I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

Agent

I'm truly sorry for that inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with the ticket number if you received one from tech support?

Accomplice

I need the phone number for the executive offices. I have been working on this with Gabriel but I lost the number he told me to call. I have the extension, just not the main number.

As an update, I was sent a poc LG K3 which works so he addressed it as a hardware issue. I bought a new X Power at a discounted price and when the new phone got here....the Xpower gets the message 4 switch 2195. The proble HAS TO BE WITH THE TOWER and it STARTED ON MARCH 18...GET SOMEONE OUT HERE TO CHECK THE HARDWARE

Good morning jackerman75 and thank you for reporting this issue. We truly apologize for that.

To better help you, please send us a private message including your mobile number and PIN code. We want to take a look at your phone's internal provisioning status, to confirm if that is the cause of the error message you hear.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert).

Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @eduncdam. Did you perform the troubleshooting steps provided above?

Groupie

I'm having the same issue. Been having it since October 2018. Still no help, bought 3 new phones. They all do it, but my husband's new phone (exact same model) which is set up right next to my phone, does not have the issue. It is something on the account's end, not on the phone or hardware end.