Message 4 switch 2195

Accomplice

Message 4 switch 2195

I haven't been able to consistently dial or receive calls in two days. I keep getting this error message. It tells me that I am not authorized to make calls to this number with every number I dial including 611. I have spent time on the phone with support, had them reset everything from their end, reactivated the phone, factory reset, updated profile, and nothing has fixed this. What does this error message mean and how can I get this fixed?
16 REPLIES
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Message 4 switch 2195

The phone is the LG X Power
Fanatic

Technical support should create a ticket for this issue. this is something to check in the network.
Accomplice

it's doing it again after coming home today. I haven't gotten any help from Boost over this either on the forums or over the phone. I'm about to have to pay again, and boost is about to lose a customer. My phone is unusable while I'm getting this message.

Accomplice

if not phone issue try with another phone to see

Accomplice

Connect to Wi-Fi (if available)
Go to the dial pad or phone app.
Enter # # 72786 #
Confirm the reset.
Allow the device to restart and go through the activation processNote: Certain legacy devices may require an MSL code. If your device requires one, we recommend submitting a ticket to Support to obtain the code.
Agent

Hello @jackerman75. If you still need assistance, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and your home address to verify if there is any outage affecting that area. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

There is no outage in the area. The other phone on my account makes and receives calls and texts perfectly. I have had the SIM replaced on the phone and the problem is still persisting. I have been effectively without my phone when at my home address (where I spend 95% of my time) since the 18th of march.

Accomplice

Moto E2 is the other phone on the account and is working perfectly side by side with the XPower giving the error message and not allowing calls.

Accomplice

This has been done multiple times and does not improve the situation. The SIM has also been replaced at this point.