MIP :67 error on lg xcharge

MIP :67 error on lg xcharge

i have a rather new phone that this keeps coming up all the time. i have service so that is not a problem there. it is just annoying as i have to hit dismiss all the time. i have used this phone for about 2 months with no problem . Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: MIP :67 error on lg xcharge

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @christrusky.  Please, follow the next steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
     - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
     - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted.)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.

After that, let us know how it goes. 

What is the issue here? None of my other phones had this problem. I continually lose network service even after performing all these steps. I never had to do this with my htc desire 510 or moto g.
Agent

Hey @alynnsi333 We apologize! What's the name and model of your device? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

LG XCharge
Pine and Rosina 93402
Tank Farm and Higuera 93401
Foothill and Los Osos Valley Rd. 93401
HWY 101 and Hwy 1 in Pismo Beach, CA
I've used 2 other phones previously without occurrences like this. It is a daily issue. Is this a problem with all LG phones? There seems to be a pattern with LG phones on Boost...
Agent

Hello, @alynnsi333. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.