Lg x charge network keeps cutting off

Highlighted
Accomplice

Lg x charge network keeps cutting off

Hi im danny. I just got this phone and it seems to have a big problem for me. I love to play online games on my phone like rules of survival or even grim soul. It seems to have the same problem no matter the game i get. The network stops and make the game crash but says i have lte service still. The bars do drop but my last phone was the precious charge phone of this one.. And it had no problems playing games. Here is another reason why i feel like its the network. I use youtube and pay for it to play while the phones off usaly it keeps playing for over 3hrs but this new phone it shuts off after 15 to 45 mins and when i reopen the phone it will play agian. A game called crash of cars is another online game. It will only stay open in the menu for like less then 5mins. This is really frustrating. Pls help i bought the phone from a store.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Elhart1990danny. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Lol everywhere. Calls will lose signal crash of cars wont play at all anywhere. Cus it says no internet connection
Highlighted
Agent

We understand, Elhart1990danny. However, we need some reference, for example, the cross streets and zip code for the area where you spend most of the time, so we can check it. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

88th and laurel dr commerce city co
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can u do a network reset for my phone alone? I got a new phone and people say its from the network not fully connected to the new phone cus of the last phone had same set up so it splits the network to that old phone even tho it dont? I took it too boost and they said they network for the phone needs reset.
Highlighted
Agent

@Elhart1990danny Please follow these steps to reconnect the phone to the network:
-Dial ##72786#.
-Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
-Checking for ""PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I took my phone too boost and they did that. Dident work. My location nvr works right as when i try to ur gps it loses signal alot . but i still have bars. The only thing i got told was to call boost and have them reset my phone network. From ur cell towers. And like i said before this happens everywhere. Not just at home but all over denver
Highlighted
Accomplice

I guess its called a hard reset.
Highlighted
Agent

It is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the device information before proceeding.

- If the LG X Charge is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.Factory Reset LG X Charge
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.

Let us know how that worked out.