We understand, Elhart1990danny. However, we need some reference, for example, the cross streets and zip code for the area where you spend most of the time, so we can check it. Thanks! ~AmyM25
@Elhart1990danny Please follow these steps to reconnect the phone to the network:
-Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
-Checking for ""PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.
It is highly recommended that you complete a backup of the device information before proceeding.
- If the LG X Charge is turned on, use the Power key in order to switch it off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up release both keys.Factory Reset LG X Charge
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Let us know how that worked out.