Lg stylo 4 walmart purchase (update)

Accomplice

Lg stylo 4 walmart purchase (update)

Okay so if anyone remembers seeing my craziness worth trying to activate this phone, I'm posting this update. I returned the phone to walmart. Got a new one........same issue. Called boost and was told that the new one has an incompatible SIM. So now because i returned 2 if them i can't get my money back and I'm stick witha gift card for walmart with the amount i paid for the phone and i dont want to buy the phone a third time just to have the same issue. Also my number was already ported to boost so now i have no phone and no phone service and I'm out 35 bucks for the service i paid for. And everything i did was fornothing.
3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Also walmart told me they're going to have some words with boost because of the issue worth these phones and they may be recalled
Accomplice

That really stinks! I can only imagine the disappointment... Just wondering though, did you use a computer to try and activate the phone or did you try to activate it via the phone prompts itself? Also, if the problem was actually the sim, why not just get another sim from boost?
Promoter

lg stylo 4 is a metro pc phone not boost mobile