Lg emipre . . . . locked

Accomplice

Lg emipre . . . . locked

I bought a boost mobile LG empire from Wal-mart recently. Apparently it was a return since it is currently locked in some way according to the representative I spoke to, despite me factory reseting it. I can get into the device just fine, it's just not allowing me to activate it. I was trying to activate the phone and migrate my virgin mobile number. I have no idea what to do now.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Lg emipre . . . . locked

So sorry to hear that, Dime10. Let's take a closer look at this. After performing the factory reset, what happens when you try to access the handset? Is it requesting a Gmail account?

Accomplice

I was able to get in this time, and I put in the virgin mobile number and pin. The phone turned off and turned ack on flashing the virgin mobile logo on screen. I just want the same number but the Boost service.

Agent

Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. Virgin Mobile PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

Accomplice

My issue of my boost mobile phone appearing to now be a virgin mobile phone continues. I am not sure if the agent that started helping me is still available. I would like my phone to be boost mobile all throughout so in the future I can join a group plan.

Agent

Please, bear with us for a minute to escalate to technical support.