Lg Stylo 4 vs Lg Stylo 4+

Highlighted
Accomplice

Lg Stylo 4 vs Lg Stylo 4+

Finally some clarification with the stylo 4 and stylo 4+. Glad to see that both stylo 4 phones are available on Boost Mobile website. The only difference that I see is the stylo 4 has 2GB RAM and the Camera 13MB. The stylo 4+ has 3GB RAM and the Camera 16MB. Congrats for the update before I purchased the stylo 4. Will be buying the stylo 4+. It's alittle more expensive, but I think it's worth it. Peace
9 REPLIES 9
Accomplice

Re: Lg Stylo 4 vs Lg Stylo 4+

Had both the 4 and now the 4+, and although the differences are only as you listed (as well as the 4+ being blue) both upgrades made the world of difference. Turned a sluggish phone with a ok camera in to a butter smooth phone with a very decent camera. Both are very noticable upgrades.
Accomplice

Also worth mentioning the 4+ is IP68 dust and water resistant.
Accomplice

Thanks for mentioning that Ron. And I also forgot to say that the lg stylo 4+ comes in Moroccan Blue.
Accomplice

Did you get your 4+ yet?
Accomplice

Not yet, probably sometime this week.
Accomplice

I got mine, and it was well worth the upgrade. The phone is spectacular. Previous phone was a stylo 3.
Accomplice

Re: Lg Stylo 4+...

The Lg Stylo 4+ is out of stock. When will it be available for purchase online at Boost Mobile? Thx
Agent

Re: Lg Stylo 4+...

Hi there! No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates.

Accomplice

Hey Squeez,
Just fyi-- the Stylo 4+ is back in stock (in case I haven't gotten yours yet!). I ordered mine Tuesday afternoon & selected priority ship ($12 extra but so worth it for me lol) and I didn't expect it til today but was pleasantly surprised when it was delivered yesterday early evening.

I can co-sign the previous comments in support of the amazing qualities of this device and am SO glad I was patient (or procrastinated, either way, it worked lol) and didn't jump the gun and get something else.

Similar to @thebadgerone, my previous phone was also the Stylo 3 and WOW, im just like a kid at Christmas with this new pretty device lol I love it.

I was kinda hesitant tho, after reading the neg reviews on both the 4 & 4+ but once again, so glad I took the leap of faith and got this one.

Anyway, just wanted to let u know so u could get in while u fit in and get your Stylo 4+ (if u hadn't already). 😸

Yours, kimber