Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi there @Ak47_Fontana!
I'm truly sorry to know you had such difficult experience with your device, but I'll be happy to find a solution for you! This usually happens when an internal flaw in the phone's operating system occurs, which may require the use of a factory default. Have you tried this before?
I'll be looking forward to your reply!
doing a Hard Reset on the Device but be reminded this would erase everything that you have in your phone Do a backup frist if you can
1. Power the handset off. The handset MUST be powered off.
2. Press and hold the volume down and power buttons.
3. Release all buttons when Factory Reset Processing/Recovery Mode appears.
4. The Android System Recovery menu appears.
5. Press volume down button until wipe data/factory reset is highlighted.
6. Press power button to continue with wipe data/factory reset.
7. Select volume down button until Yes - delete all user data is highlighted.
8. Press power button to continue with deleting all user data.
9. The Android System Recovery menu returns.
10. The "reboot system now" option will be highlighted.
11. Press the power button to select the option.
12. The device will reboot and restart.
Phone logo will not turn off.When I take the battery out it shows the charger with a flashing ? mark. when I replace it, It goes back to the emblem screen.