Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

LG - Volt 2 (LS751) Security Update - LS751ZV9

Highlighted
Community Manager

LG - Volt 2 (LS751) Security Update - LS751ZV9

LG - Volt 2 (LS751)

Software Version: LS751ZV9
Release Date: 3/28/2017
Method: Available Over the Air

Fixes:
Android Security Updates

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: LG - Volt 2 (LS751) Security Update - LS751ZV9

Hi Seawolf,

Is it possible to obtain the update.zip of this release?

My phone is stuck at boot but I can acces recovery.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @StrifeSephiroth, sorry for the delayed response.  Unfortunately, we don't have a method of sending the .zip file to you.  If you've reset, you might be able to get the update to trigger on it's own.  You could also stop by a Boost location and see if they're able to reload Anroid, but I can't promise a location will be able to help or if able, that they'll do it for free.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi seawolf my phone stuck on boost..pls help me to use my phone in any other sim..thank you..