LG Stylo 6 Activation problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

LG Stylo 6 Activation problems

Hi, I got my new LG Stylo 6 phone in the mail. I installed the new sim card and went onto boostmobile .com and activated it. It said it was successful but whenever I try to make a call it says my service is restricted/unavailable. My next monthly bill payment isn't set to paid for 11 more days.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and SIM card number.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Blessenabalo. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Did you manually enter the numbers on the new SIM card on the website? If so, did it include an F at the end?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im having a similar issue and the sims number ends with an f
Highlighted
Groupie

I don't remember the website asking for a sim # when I activated it but it does end in an f.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and SIM card number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I just "activated" my ohine over an hour ago, restarted it multiple times and I am still unable to properly connect and activate as well. I don't understand what is causing this.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Spudster. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. This is frustrating.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, nathanthemute. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Having the same issue. I've tried everything i could for the last 6 hours. I even factory reset the phone to reinstall everything. It was supposed to activate and never did. I even tried using the old sim card from the stylo 4. It's not activating. No texts are coming through. No texts are able to be sent. No calls not even my data. My bill is fine. I didn't have this issue setting up the stylo 4