LG Stylo 5x screen issue

Groupie

LG Stylo 5x screen issue

Earlier in the evening, I sat my phone down on my desk, as usual, to make some dinner. Around an hour later, I picked my phone up and pushed the power button to turn on my screen. Within a few moments I noticed my screen start to gradually fade and then I could see dark and light grey vertical lines on it. I had a similar type of issue when I had the ZTE MAXX XL, so I tried the same thing that I used to do with that. I turned the screen off and then on again. It was ok for few seconds, then the screen went grey again. I then tried restarting it. It immediately went grey the moment it came back on. After numerous attempts of both of those options and just letting it sit off for a bit, it's still grey 3 hours later. I'm not really sure what to do and I've looked on the LG site with no help there for it. I just got this phone in April of this year, so it really has me stumped. I've never had a problem like this with any of the previous Stylos I had before. Has anyone else had this issue with these phones? Would it be worth replacing for the same or would it be recommended that I get a different phone entirely?
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi, Jgut79!  I'm so sorry we let you down. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.