LG Stylo 4

LG Stylo 4

Bought it today. Had the LG MAXX . bad cell signal with the new phone. phone side by side lg maxx 2 bars Stylo 4 NO SIGNAL. No one at boost will help fix the problem.....

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4

Really sorry to hear about this, Bunner3. We definitely want to look into this for you. Is the LG Stylo 4 already activated? If yes, can you please send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and address so we can check this thing out? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

Bunner3... My LG Stylo 4 has not had 4g service for 3 days now and tech support was not helpful at all... I'm fairly certain it has tho do with a bad SIM card. Talking with tech on the phone is a nightmare. I used to have boost several years ago and they were much better...can't wait for straight talk tho get the Stylo 4 back in stock.
Agent

Sorry to hear that @Toriel35. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and address? We'd love to help.

Accomplice

I have the same problem with my Lg Stylo 4. I had the Zte Max Xl before i got the Stylo 4 and i never had a problem with signal. Its very fustrating
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs so we can investigate.​​​​​​​