LG Stylo 4

Accomplice

LG Stylo 4

I bought a boost mobile stylo 4 yesterday from a local retailer not realizing that it had apparently not been released at actual bm stores, now i can't activate it no matter what i try. What's up boost?
30 REPLIES 30
Accomplice

It honestly sounds to me like the activation did not take, I would try activating it again and make sure you are using the right numbers. And use the website, do not activate through the phone.
Agent

Hi there Mich3lleeann. Please allow us to look further into this. The last update we have on the  LG Stylo 4 is that it could be activated  with Boost mobile if it is purchased unlocked directly from the manufacturer.  But, we would like to look further into your issue. Please send us a private message with the IMEI/DEC number and we will confirm if this is an actual Boost Mobile device. Victor21

Promoter

he bought a metro pc phone lg stylus 4 not available on CDMA lte
Accomplice

Okay so that all of the people who are saying this phone isn't available yet know....it is.

And out off all of the bunches and bunches of people i talked to apparently no one was able to tell me that apparently my account was locked so i want able to activate. Also boost refused to unlock it so i had to pay for ANOTHER month of new service to get this phone turned on AND no one helped me. I pretty much had to figure it out on my own. Also i bought 2 phones and returned 2 before Wal-Mart finally refused to return another. So i ended up paying for 2 phones and a month of service i can't use which boost is refusing to refund.

So ultimately I'm out almost 400 dollars because of this mess but oh well...lesson learned.
Accomplice

Why was your account locked?
Accomplice

Idk. It said because i logged in too many times.
Agent

Hey there, @Mich3lleeann! This happens when you use the wrong pin number to access to your online account. Depending the amount of failed attempts, it'll lock you for 2, 4 or 24 hours. We are unable to unlocked i in our end, meaning that you will need to wait the time listed on the message in order to access to your online account. 

Accomplice

Lol right. Well i waited 4 days. And that still doesn't cover the fact that nobody on boosts side knew that this was the issue
Accomplice

I too just bought a Stylo 4 from Walmart & am having issues activating it all the way! What did they do with you? Were you able to get the phone working or did you have to attempt to return it???
Please let me know something cause Walmart & Boost aren't on the same page & I'm having issues finding someone that understands my problem! 🙂
Accomplice

I had no problem activating mine through Boost mobile I got it done in a matter of minutes. I had a Boost phone prior to this also. and I did on the phone itself. Or you can do it on a laptop or call them.