LG Stylo 4

Highlighted
Accomplice

LG Stylo 4

I bought a boost mobile stylo 4 yesterday from a local retailer not realizing that it had apparently not been released at actual bm stores, now i can't activate it no matter what i try. What's up boost?
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Accomplice

I could try to do a return at Wal-Mart but i know they won't give me the money back without the box. I've never had an issue like this with boost before
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Mich3lleeann We've replied to the private message you sent us.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I had a boost lg stylo 4 from Walmart activate no problem just the other day, you must be doing something wrong.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Lol well thank you captain obvious 😆
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm confused, because today at a Meijer store they had a Boost picture display of different phones clearly showing the LG Stylo 4 as one of the new phones coming for Boost. Sounds like there is not clear communication across the board.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! The LG Stylo 4 is available for our service. Do you ave any question?

Highlighted
Accomplice

seriously? you guys seriously need to communicate better. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay...yes i do.  I have LOADS of questions. Because now, after spending an hour on  the phone and an hour at a store, I still have no service for texting or calling. But the internet works. The phone is trying to activate itself every time it turns on and it says boost mobile in the corner before I unlock the screen. . . but trying to get my service to work is literally becoming my worst nightmore. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. to those agents I spoke with before, it IS a boost mobile phone. Boost mobile pushed all the updates and apps to my phone this morning, and both the rep on the phone and the rep at the store verified that this is, in fact a boost mobile lg stylo 4.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I got mine yesterday also and I got it activated right away. I activated right on the new phone it took about 5 minutes. Oh and it works GREAT. I am really happy with my purchase. It is the best of all the Stylo phones yet. And I have owned them all. WalMart had them for 129.99 plus tax.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well that's where i got it but its still not working