LG Stylo 4 slow data

Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 slow data

I appreciate all the attempts thus far but nothing has changed. Because my bill was due I have switched to the $35 plan simply because I see no reason to continue to pay for services I have not been able to use.
FYI no change in speed after the change in plan although I did briefly loose my data connection when I guess it went into effect
Agent

We value you as our customer and are working to fix this as fast as we can.

Accomplice

Still waiting for a solution.... Or an answer to that question I asked about speed restrictions I posted a while back would be nice but not nearly as useful now.
Agent

Hello, @Icaughey. Thanks for contacting us. We're still waiting for updates from our network team. Please stay tuned with us for more information. 

Accomplice

Got an email asking if this was resolved. Nope, still waiting but pretty much given up hope.
Agent

Hello, @Icaughey. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

The primary issue has always been slow data, since the time of purchase. LTE is displayed above the signal bar but speed is same as previously posted.
Accomplice

Yes, @jeffc that is understood. I recently switched to the $35 plan from the $60 unlimited data plan with 30gig of hotspot because the connection speed made the hotspot irrelevant. Before I switched I asked if my speed will be further reduced once I hit that threshold on two separate boards
Agent

Hey @Icaughey, we have just replied your private message. Thanks.

Accomplice

@Al3x that is understood please read the previous posts.