LG Stylo 4 slow data

Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 slow data

Hello, Icaughey. Can you please send us a private message so we can take a closer look at this?

Accomplice

Update again.
Went to a Sprint store as recommend to try and get a replacement Sim card but was informed that I needed to go to another location even to try. Said location is 40+ minutes away by public transportation so I called instead. That store informed me that they do not deal with boost issues.
To this day I have only experienced 4g LTE twice this month, both times for approximately 10 minutes. I have only been able to use 0.1 gigs of the hotspot data I paid for, not from lack of trying.
I sincerely appreciate all the help I have received but quite frankly am severely disappointed with this whole experience. I have received less than 1% of the service I have paid for this month, been 8+ times to the boost stores in person after the time of purchase. Made 5 calls to customer service at boost, 3 to LG and now attempted the parent company Sprint. I will continue (grudgingly) my phone service for the next month simply because switching again so soon would be at considerable expense. This has got to be the most ridiculously I have been treated by a service provider and I grew up in a third world country...
Accomplice

Can anybody answer the question I posted previously about data speed restrictions on the $35 plan? I have been experiencing an average of about 200-300 kB/s download speed on the $60 unlimited plan for this month. I know I will go over the 3gb of '4g LTE' that come with the plan but will I even notice a difference? Really do not want to continue paying for service I do not receive but will my already turtle speed connection turn into slug speed?
Agent

Hello, Icaughey. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to assist you. The data speeds normally reduce when high data speed of plan is reached. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes, I am aware of that, but if I am already operating at 2g speeds on an unlimited 4g plan will my speed be further reduced or does the data restrictions work like a governor on a car? Reducing the maximum allowed transfer rate.
Agent

Good question Icaughey. You will continue to be on 2G speed for the remainder of your cycle. Of course there will be limitations as to what you may be able to do due to the speed needed for whatever task you will be engaging on.

Accomplice

Sending again...
Agent

Hello there. Do you still need assistance?

Accomplice

Yes but there seems to be some kind of confusion regarding my question. Is there a reason why my data speed has been restricted this month?
Agent

In that case we need to look into this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.