LG Stylo 4 slow data

Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 slow data

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, lcaughey. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Okay, will do. But quite honestly I think it is simply a coverage issue. despite the fact that I live in one of the largest citys in the US, seems like boost, Sprint or whatever simply does not have to network or compacity that is claimed. Into my fourth month with this carrier and have had maybe 2 week of actual decent connectivity total, cumulative not consecutive. Should have gotten an Obama phone back when they were handing them out like candy, at least then I'd know I was on a reliable carrier. 2 missed calls yesterday that didn't even ring on my end following my surgery, not cool.
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to assist you via private message. 

Accomplice

Not that I do not appreciate the apology, but action would feel much more sincere at this point.
Accomplice

Completely rendering my phone useless is not exactly the action I had in mind. Gee, thanks
I have no talk, text or data now. Luckily someone is visiting me and I am able to use his hotspot. Really, Wtf.
Agent

We will continue to assist you in private. 

Accomplice

Did what was requested, message says
Activation incomplete, contact service provider