LG Stylo 4 slow data

Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 slow data

LMAO, must be because it's FML Friday my super fast 4g LTE of which I still have 2 more gigs of to use is running at Max download speed of 0.12 mb/s. How fast is your 2g service? In numbers please.
Agent

Hello, @Icaughey. Thanks for stopping by. After exceeding the plan included amount of combined 3G/4G use, data speeds are reduced to 128kbps for the remainder of the bill cycle month. Regular 3G/4G data speeds are restored at the start of the new bill cycle. If you have any other question, just let us know.  

Accomplice

Thank you for the answer, now all I am curious about is if my slow data will get even slower once I hit the allotted amount or if I will even notice.
Accomplice

So, it's been a month and a half since I first reported the problem to the point of purchase, about 3 weeks since trying customer disservice. Very unsatisfied with this whole experience. Feel like this company is just marginally better than a their. I pay for services that have never been rendered, have gone out of my way to try everything suggested and still nothing. Maybe I was just raised different but feel this is just wrong.
Groupie

I am in the exact position. This is the worst phone, service, customer service and tech support Ive ever had to deal with. I never should have fallen for boost mobile's marketing campaign. Ive seen better speeds on a dialup connection. The stylo 4 is a downgraded version of what every other carrier has and the service is a joke.
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, DocReal. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Im going through the same junk with my data and stylo. The phone itself is fast but when it comes to the data man its a total lemon.
Accomplice

It drives me crazy im on the 4 phone $120 plan and 2 of the other phones are stylo 3s and they run circles around my st4. And lets not get into the hotspot its just as bad. I tried to use the hotspot the other nite on my firestick to watch GOT and all i got was buffering and the robot thing like boost shows on its commercial when they want you to switch. So i used one of the stylo 3s and it was good. I mean this is a new phone 4 months maybe. Its been poo since day one. Any time it takes 15 minuets to download a app from playstore there is a problem. When the wifi is connected its like grease lightening but the data will make you wanna throw this thing against the wall. I have done everything possible known to man that you can do to try and speed up the phone. So all you tech people save your suggestions because everythings been done and tried and nothing works. The data is just SLOW PERIOD.
Agent

Hello, Megatron1. We apologize for this experience. We'll be happy to assist you today. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this?

Accomplice

It took about 2 months and countless hours of frustration dealing with customer 'service' to finally resolve my issues. A new sim card was finally sent to me and the difference is night and day. I must say that out of the 10+ people who replied, only one was willing to actually help solve the problem. I don't know if giving customers the runaround is company policy, but rather horrendous service and personally I'm wondering about the legality of it. Good luck and patients, you'll need plenty of both unfortunately.