LG Stylo 4 slow data

Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 slow data

Just so you guys know
34 posts
61 sent private messages
3 calls to LG customer care (very nice and helpful people btw)
Probably 10 calls to Boost customer care (pretty sure they are on commission salespeople from the experience i had)
About 3 months and countless store visits.

Seems a bit excessive to solve such a simple problem, but then again I'm no cellular guru- just a guy wanting decent service.
Enthusiast

My stylo 4 will not pick up data connection since the day after i got it ive called chatted with boost nothing worked can you please tell me how to fix this problem asap
Agent

Hi there bertap76. Please allow us to look into this for you by sending us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and street address. Victor21

Accomplice

With my stylo 4 what seems to have finally fixed the problems i was having was a replacement sim card. I do not know if your problems have the same cause as mine did, but good luck in resolving them. Please note that it took nearly 3 months for my issues to finally be fixed.
Accomplice

Yea bro my stylo 4 is a total 🍋. Its so dang slow i wanna throw it against the wall. I will go to boost and see about a new sim card. Did it cost anything?
Enthusiast

barney rd mulberry fl 33860

Agent

Hi there, bertap76! Please send this information in a Private Message. To send it, please click on the person's name, this will take you to the profile and you'll see the option there. 

Enthusiast

barney rd mulberry fl 33860

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, bertap76! In order to discuss your private account information, please send this information in a Private Message. To send it, please click on the person's name, this will take you to the profile and you'll see the option there.

Accomplice

So, looks like I'm back to 0.2mbps as high speed again, has taken more than freaking 30 minutes just to get to this page and unmark the post as a solution. Am rather disgruntled over this relapse in service, just got out of surgery 12 hours ago and my phone has been about as useless as a first generation Kindle. Not amused with this constant bait and switch.