LG Stylo 4 problems

Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 problems

I have had issues with my LG Stylo 4 since I got it on May 14, 2019.  I have called customer service over 12 times.  The last time I called I thought they solved the issue but then it went back to the way it was.  I cannot use my internet service when I am at work.  It will not connect.  I have asked to be reimbursed for the 3 months that I have had the service but do not get a response.  The last call the customer service person I was talking to just transferred my call to LG customer service without even telling me she was doing so.  I think that I deserve to get a replacement phone and given a free month of service.  This has been the worst cell phone company that I have had to deal with.

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 problems

Hey there @Awedesky We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

And the problem continues with another one! When is Boost going to get sick of this and do something about it?
Agent

We understand your frustration, JamminApe, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Please send us a private message so we can better assist you. 

Accomplice

Unless you are going to replace the 4 defective phones i was sold, a PM is just a waste of MY valuable time! This is an on going problem that has affected multiple customers all over the US and Boost needs to rectify it!
Accomplice

You should have some dignity and stop complaining so much and change to another company because to be honest Boost Mobile is not going to change those phones.

Groupie

Same exact problems since february. Switched 3 lines to stylos to be disrespected, and have expensive paperweights. I pay my bill to have nothing essentially. Worst regret. Stylo 4 and boost mobile.

Hello @jdmerritt87. We are really sorry to hear that you feel like this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code so we verify your account and assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Still same problems. Never got it fixed. I was told my service would be compensated for the days of problem and my phones off on the dot. So apparently boost lies about 4g boost lies about taking care of customer problems and my last agent just told me and my wife to sell our phones. They dont care. Biggest mistake to date this year: switching to boost
Agent

Hello there jdmerritt87. We we are replying to your Private Message.