LG Stylo 4 not receiving texts from iPhone users.

Highlighted

LG Stylo 4 not receiving texts from iPhone users.

I can send messages to anyone but can only get responses from android users???? Some of my coworkers and managers have iPhones and if they can't get a hold of me for a  coverage shift then that's not good for me. I need this fixed!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: LG Stylo 4 not receiving texts from iPhone users.

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. What is your current phone model? If your current phone is an Android, did you have an iPhone device prior this Android phone?

Highlighted

It's an LG Stylo 4.........never had an iphone and never will have one.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. If they are sending the message through IMessage, you would not receive it. Victor21

Highlighted

Never had an issue with any other android phone I have had not getting messages from iPhones.....even tried having them send a regular text and they don't get my reply......

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please verify your messaging settings to check if all options are turned on. 

Highlighted

everything has been on i have troubleshot it i have reset things and nothing.....

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and street address. Victor21