LG Stylo 4 messages

Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 messages

My LG stylo 4 isn't receiving messages. Im able to send them but i can't receive them. I can only receive messages from other boost mobile numbers.
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 messages

Hello, @Rae1990. Sorry to hear that. Let's do some investigating. Are you experiencing this issue with a specific phone number/company or multiple ones? Are they receiving an error message when trying to send you text messages?

Accomplice

When i text someone they get my message and text me back but I dont receive the message? I wont receive my messages til a few days later and thats when all my messages start coming in? Also im not able to receive my voice messages.
Agent

Understood. Can you please send us the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs so we can check the network performance? Were you previously able to receive messages? 

Accomplice

7th and Harris
Corona,CA 92882
I bought this phone at the end of February and its always received messages up until last friday when it started happening. I went to boost mobile and they did everything even factory reset my phone but it didnt fix it. But then the next day my messages all came in but it only worked for a few hours then my messages stopped coming in.
Agent

Unfortunately, there's an outage impacting our customers. Our team is aware of the situation and is working diligently to restore service to full capacity as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Accomplice

Ok so its not just my phone? I s this happening to other boost mobile customers? I was going to send my phone to LG cause i thought it was a problem with the phone? And i was going to swap my number to another device to see if i can receive my messages but i haven't been able to find another device to use.
Agent

While the outage is open, you may experience issues with voice, text and data service. As well, our device may roam where you previously had Sprint service. Please, stay tuned with us here for updates about the outage.

Accomplice

How long has this outage been going on? The people at the boost mobile store said it was probably my phone and not the boost mobile service?
Agent

HI there, @Rae1990. While we don’t have a specific time, we do expect it to be back up and running soon.