LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

This is still  a public message. We have a free phone promotion for the customers that are going to switch from a non Sprint carrier to Boost Mobile. This promotion is only available at the authorized Boost Mobile stores. The free phones available are the following: 

- Alcatel Dawn 
- Alcatel OneTouch Conquest 
- Kyocera Hydro Reach 
- LG K3 
- LG Stylo 3 
- LG Tribute 5 
- LG Tribute Dynasty 
- LG Tribute HD 
- LG X Charge 
- LG X Power
- Moto E4 
- Samsung Galaxy J3 
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge  
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE 
- ZTE Blade Force 
- ZTE Max XL 
- ZTE Prestige 
- ZTE Prestige 2 
- ZTE Warp 7 
- ZTE Tempo X  

- Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I want to Port my number back to BOOST. My number has been temporarily activated for 48 hrs. any minute it will deactivate so please someone Port back my phone number & I'd like to take advantage of a win back promo Wich was left in the notes by back office. Your customer service agents are just not good reps plus I get transferred to Sprint instead of Boost.

Accomplice

Hello why haven't you helped me yet I've been waiting & waiting PLEASE. My line is going to turn back off & then I'll really be asked out.
Accomplice

hello

I said hello okay I'm not sure what a private message is I tried using the little bubble down there as well as the reply either way are you allowed to call back or not not sure what to do and I'd like to take advantage of the promo ASAP
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @lachavis232323! Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with the number that you want to port, PIN or password, IMEI/DEC of the phone that you want to activate, desired Boost PIN and plan. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.