LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Hi, @OGJAY! Click here to take a look at the LG Stylo 3 or here to take a look at the LG Stylo 4 and choose the one that best fits your needs. 

Accomplice

Screenshot_2018-08-19-07-18-05.png

Accomplice

sprint variant mediatec worst processor I haved two phones with this processor bad experience I haved
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, emanuelrv. What is the make and model of your devices?

Accomplice

Really I have the Stylo 3 and 4, I think the Qualcomm graphics is most better on the old Stylo 3 compare with the Mediatek new Stylo 4 graphics Mediatek the red on the new one look more glossy and near pink. On the Stylo3 the colors look more sweet and smooth. I played the same game on both Stylo I like more played on the old one, on the Mediatek look old style Intel. Sometime jump some movements. I thinking Sprint/Boost Mobile take bad choices on CPU on a great phone. I wait on the time upgrades the CPU to Qualcomm.
Accomplice

Thanks so much I got a lot of expenses coming up and can get by with Stylo 3. It's pretty good and does everything I need.
Why would I Get the 4 unless it breaks down?
I did the developer on animation and the 3 is pretty fast.
I may get a job at 7-11 just long enough to buy a new one but There is a difference of opinion on Meditek being junk.
Accomplice

I run benchmark and Stylo4 Mediatek and don't finish. I run at the same time The Stylo 3 finished
Accomplice

I have an old iPhone 5s. With same SIM card. I was told by an agent that with a winback offer I can get a month or two of free service with a $10 activation fee. I tried calling but after a longer than usual hold the rep told me he’d have to transfer me to someone in back office yet for the 3rd time that day I’d get xfered to Sprint PCS & well finally I lost signal is still still ongoing? Also what specials do you have on Samsung’s or LGs with a port in? on a 2nd line...?.
Agent

Hello, @lachavis232323. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Hi I hope this is a private msg. I'd like to switch back to Boost possibly. What promos do you have?