LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Groupie

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Boost Stylo 4 phones are already out at Walmart.  I picked up one for my hubby last week (the only one), and picked one up today for myself that the store I called only had two that came in today.  Price = $129.99.  Believe it.  Have to call around to find one, but worth it considering they're all close to 200 or more.

Groupie

Boost Stylo 4 phones are already out at Walmart.  I picked up one for my hubby last week (the only one), and picked one up today for myself that the store I called only had two that came in today.  Price = $129.99.  Believe it.  Have to call around to find one, but worth it considering they're all close to 200 or more.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I hear the Stylo 4 plus is suppose to have everything ! From fast charging to 1.8 GHz etc 

@vlynn wrote:

Accomplice

Got one today at walmart Robot Happy

https://ibb.co/crUOLe
Accomplice

Got mine yesterday, but having to return it due to the screen. Getting brighter and dinner seems to be a connection problem
Agent

Hi there, @Ron4boost. Thanks for reaching out to us. The unlocked version of the LG Stylo 4 is currently compatible with our system. 

Accomplice

I go to Best Buy near me and Have the LG Stylo 4 from Boost Mobile I ask price and tell me 199.99
Accomplice

Mine was 129 plus tax. Just got home and firing it up now.

@Carol21, good to know about the unlocked version, but the one I got is the Boost version.
Groupie

Mine ready for instore pickup walmart $129

Accomplice

I posted a hands on review of my stylo 4 last night but within 5 minutes it was marked as spam and taken down...?