LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Hello Boost Mobile I would like to know how Walmart has obtained the LG Stylo 4 of you before you? Second you are not listening to your customers, this post has 14 pages and a month for the same question, I would worry about looking for ways to retain these old clients either creating a waiting list and send the desired to them or make an offer to retain these customers in what reaches the phone. I believe that the marketing area should work hard for its existing clients if you do not want them to change company. I have seen commercials of you trying to attract new clients, as they will attract new clients if you do not know how to retain clients that have been with you for some time. Will those same old customers tell those new customers how they feel about their service? listen to your existing customers, hold them. I know that I am frustrated on my part and as I said before my wife changed because she could not wait for her very bad phone and found in Cricket the Stylo 4 that she wanted. And I will follow the steps to her and I will change.
Accomplice

A example of this was the Moto e5 coming to Boost was announced by certain websites in May yet they only showed up on its website a week ago
Accomplice

I had forgotten my wife and I are paying 50 dollars each and we have had problems with the signal, being in an area with good, I have had problems with the Internet, slow loading the pages and photos.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, QuiquePR. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Accomplice

That occurs in every place we go here in Greenville South Carolina. Always I need to off data wait 10 sec and turn on to reset and get speed data, also my wife happen yesterday, we are 29611 and 29615 area all time. 101 Hampton Ave, E .North St and 715 Washington Ave Ext Area
Accomplice

That occurs in every place we go here in Greenville South Carolina. Always I need to off data wait 10 sec and turn on to reset and get speed data, also my wife happen yesterday, we are 29611 and 29615 area all time. 101 Hampton Ave, E .North St and 715 Washington Ave Ext Area
Agent

We have checked and the area is clear. Please send us your phone number and pin, so we can check the account. 

Accomplice

Talked to somebody who kind of is in the know not when it comes to Boost but LG and Sprint

The issue is with them its a production issue they have only put out a few Boost Mobile Stylo 4's and pushed them around a few stores but not the BM website it seems there may be a issue in terms of Boost loading up its stock on Stylo 4's
Accomplice

well said sir absolutely!! I'v been with boost a lil over 10 yrs I love them but they need to get on board with all the other prepaid carriers...boost customers deserve to have the same budget phones the other prepaid carrier's have as well and we shouldnt have to switch and i personally really don't want to but i will to get the phone i want I just purchased the stylo 3 and would keep using it if the software was up updated to 8.0 Oreo but it's not which also irritating me!!😞
Agent

Hey. red2thebone! We are just a service provider. Unfortunately, we are not able to send the software update to your phone. Only the device manufacturer is capable to do so. We recommend contacting your device manufacturer for assistance upgrading your phone software.