LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Accomplice

Re: When is the Stylo 4 coming out?

I did not want to wait so i ordered the Moto e5 and Boost sent me the wrong phone ..Now i have to wait longer for a new phone because they effed up 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I knew that Boost would be getting the Stylo 4, and it is apparent that other companies ponied up the coin to have first crack at selling it, but did LG really place a gag order on you/boost?

I understand letting the other companies have their moment with the Stylo 4 first, but not allowing Boost to even comment on when they will have it, or anything, seems harsh.

In hindsight I hope Boost now realized they made a mistake letting the other companies get ahead with this phone. I have a sneaking suspition Boost lost quite a few customers over this.

Please, next time pay LG what they want for the Stylo 5, or order what they want you to, so you too can be first to market with the Stylo line.

Its kinda been embarrassing to watch you guys tip toe around this, knowing you would be getting it and choking on the gag...
Accomplice

My stylo 3 works good maybe save $140.
Accomplice

I bought my wife the Stylo 3, and I had the 1, 2, and 3. She loves it and I did too. I have the Galaxy S8 now but if I still had the Stylo 3, I would upgrade just for the better screen resolution of the Stylo 4.
Accomplice

Yes I do agree.
As much time spent looking at screen.
So we're thinking August 1st release date.
I heard orvread that somewhere.
Plus What about DTS x 3D when you use headphones. Might be good for commute and rock out .!!!
Accomplice

Yeah, I am keen on seeing how well DTS x 3D plays out. I also am interested to see if this model has fast charging and NFC capabilities...

And I would not be shocked to see it before then.
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

I found this Specs from Sprint, that mean Boost have the same Specs

Specs
Talk time : 21 hours
Processor : 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S
Weight : 6.03 oz
Operating system : Android™ 8.1 (Oreo)
Memory : Internal Memory: 2GB RAM / 32GB ROM
Display : 6.2” Full FHD+ , 18:9 FullVision
Dimensions : 6.30 × 3.06 × 0.33
Battery information : 3300mAh
Bluetooth profiles : A2DP, AVRCP, DI, GATT, GAVDP, GOEP, HDP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, OPP, PBAP, SPP
Accomplice

The overview from Sprint.
Meet the LG Stylo 4. Form, function and fun come together in a device that fits perfectly into your life.

Features

Portrait Mode (front facing camera)
13MP PDAF (fast-focus) rear camera, 5MP Wide-angle front camera
DTS® X 3D Surround Audio
GIF Capture & Editing
Qlens with Visual Search
Improved Stylus Experience
Screen-off memo: write memos when screen is off
Enthusiast

We also bought ours on Sunday at Walmart in Illinois. Actually went to get a 3 but were out of them, said they had one Stylo 4. Exciting accident!
Accomplice

what are the speculations of when the phone comes out i heard July 27th or august the 1st does anyone know for sure??