LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Highlighted
Promoter

Re: When is the Stylo 4 coming out?

Well, since I am still on this site, I am able to let ya all know I am sending this from my METROPCS Stylo 4.
YEP, Did what I said I'd do, and jumped ship to Mero.
It was fun while it lasted Boost.
Accomplice

How do you like it.
I get paid next week and when I cash my check off I go to metro.
How much you paying.
Thanks
OGJ
Accomplice

@CyberWolf2017 wrote:
Well, since I am still on this site, I am able to let ya all know I am sending this from my METROPCS Stylo 4.
YEP, Did what I said I'd do, and jumped ship to Mero.
It was fun while it lasted Boost.

I'm thinking of doing the same im sick of this phone crap from boost 

Accomplice

Lol
Welcome to the club.
Next week for me.
Need it for business
Look all day at phone need the 4
Accomplice

Its confirmed on dragonicwarfare youtube channel that walmart already has units in georgia
Accomplice

What boost units
TY
Accomplice

Its supposed to be on boost within a week, but the price is around $130 wouldn't it be better and go to metro where it's $40 which one should I do now??
Accomplice

.Personally IfI can order Stylo 4 from Boost in a week I'll do it. At 130. No problem delivery to your door.
I got unlimited $45 a month.
Metro is 60
I hope you're right
Accomplice

For me Metro is a problem. They worse than BOOST lol
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

you know what you know it's not coming to boost for once just be honest with your customers and say that rather then lie!! I'v been with you guys over 10yrs now and at lease deserve to know the truth!! all I can say is metro got it and cricket boost don't...I think it's time for a change!! oh and ty for posting my review on the stylo 3 by the way I've owned all the stylos and have replaced my stylo 3 on 4 different occasions that being said my oldest daughter was having a couple of really bad days and was at fault..and replaced all 3 that's just how much the stylo 3 means to me and I'm getting the 4!! the question is are you boost Mobile??😧😦