LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Accomplice

Re: When is the Stylo 4 coming out?

Really I talked to someone at metro a month ago and out the door "about" $100.
I guess activation fee more than $10. Tried calling metro corporate store no answer.
Try the authorized dealer for questions but my friend told me don't buy unless corporate.
I'm hoping it lasts for another few weeks. It's too good deal to pass up. Give Boost till Friday. Cheapest monthly unlimited at $45 . Sprint is loosing lots of customers. I don't understand unless the got stoned of Stylo 3s they gotta unload.

For an LG stylo 4.
How long is that available with move?
Highlighted
Promoter

Well just visited LG's site. BAD NEWS they show a Sprint version, and it is REALLY REALLY watered-down.

1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750S Processor
Internal Memory: 32 GB / 2 GB RAM

Doesn't even have a Snapdragon processor, just the Mediate crap.
OH and NO NFC or Quick Charge either.

If this what is coming for Boost as well, it will DEFINITELY be GOODBYE Boost.

I mean the Metro version at least has a Snapdragon 450 processor.

Now am, even with the $300 price tag, of getting the unlocked version AND taking it over to Metro. Then would have better phone AND better net speed.
Accomplice

Boost I hope you see all this.. you all better not give us some water down BS phone I been with u all for years and this is not right... we want options 

Accomplice

Someone i know was told by a boost rep they are getting the phone

Public pressure is building for them to get it out on the site already .They also need to copy the Metro specs or even the T Mobile specs

We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us, Barry445!

Accomplice

I too have had it with Boost. The prices for the phones are not competitive. The upgrade is a complete joke. 
You guys should check out Total Wireless. They use Verizon towers and the plan I have with Boost (unlimited talk and text with 2GB of data + and additional 2GB of data is $45 a month) is actually more a month the the Total Wireless package. (unlimited talk and text with 5GB of data for $34 a month) they will also give you one month of service for free for switching and 5GB of data. 
They use CDMA phones not GSM so you can use any phone that has both or obviously unlocked CDMA phones. Unlike Boost... they offer free phones as well as long as you open a line. 
I share all of this because after 5 years of having service Boost basically proved to me that they could care less about their customers. Rather than actually giving us a solution the just apologize for how we feel... 
You had your chance Boost...  

Accomplice

My guess right now is that Boost has lost 5 percent of its customers in the last 3 weeks due to the silence or not saying whether they are getting and selling the LG Stylo 4 

I believe at some point they have to say something or that 5 percent will grow to 20 percent and leave it to Metro and Cricket to take advantage of it 

Accomplice

Lets see Metro PCS , Cricket , T-Mobile and Now Infinity Wireless have the Stylo 4

Time to step up Boost
Accomplice

You got that right.
You Shore got that right.
Boost my ***....
Hey Boost we want the LG Stylo 4.
Hurry up my friends or LOTS of people will switch. 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.
Stay tuned for what?
Accomplice

What stuns me is why is Boost waiting to release this phone ? You have 4 carriers now selling it and Sprint will be selling it soon so what is the point of waiting ?  They are only damaging their own brand and losing customers with this delay or staying silent on the matter