LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Accomplice

Re: When is the Stylo 4 coming out?

I agree do you think they will come out with the stylo 4 with them stats if not there really ripping us
Accomplice

They put the e5 plus on the website without really announcing it ahead of time unless you read online blogs which stated they were going to release it . I wish they get the G6 plus or the K3 

As for the Stylo 4 i think they will take the same approach release it without any fanfare and my guess it will be on a Friday 

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Barry445 wrote:

They put the e5 plus on the website without really announcing it ahead of time unless you read online blogs which stated they were going to release it . I wish they get the G6 plus or the K3 

As for the Stylo 4 i think they will take the same approach release it without any fanfare and my guess it will be on a Friday 

welp I hope you are right cuz im really ready 2 go.... the problem is i want that 3gb of ram and the 32 of phone space 

Promoter

I do too!
Except it may end up I will just go to Metro and get their version, even tho only 2Gb RAM. It is QUITE a bit less money-wise than the unlocked version. Of course could get unlocked and still go them. Robot wink
Promoter

It would be nice (not to mention considerate) if we could get info from Boost. As in REAL people, because all I see is the same lame "responses" which indicate either 1. real people but just using boilerplate responses because they honestly don't know, or 2. the responders are just bots.
Real people with REAL info please.
Accomplice

What up with Da boost LG stylo 4.?
Who really has an answer?
Agent

Hey @OGJAY No word yet. Please stay tuned!

Accomplice

MetroPCS has a deal going on for people who switch from a different carrier other than T-Mobile when you port in your number and get the LG Stylo 4 instead of paying $179 its costs $30 plus $10 activation fee and taxes that's a steal i'm jumping ship.....

Accomplice

MetroPCS has a deal going on for people who switch from a different carrier other than T-Mobile when you port in your number and get the LG Stylo 4 instead of paying $179 its costs $30 plus $10 activation fee and taxes that's a steal i'm jumping ship.....

Accomplice