LG Stylo 4 coming to Boost?

Accomplice

Re: When is the Stylo 4 coming out?

Enough with the automatic responses
Accomplice

lgstylo4-660x591.jpg

look at this, how could you not like this phone... boost can u call out 2 LG now and tell them 2 send u the phone please -_- 

Agent

We understand your concern @Wsoldier212. We certainly don’t want you being unhappy, so I will send your suggestion up the chain! 

Promoter

Well, a recent post on YouTube seems to indicate that Sprint will be getting it "soon". BUT, projected price will be between $280 an $300. And is spec-wise same as Metro's. Which of course would be ludicrous (price not specs) if Boost wants to keep customers. Say down around the METROPCS price, and then OK.
Oh, an another carrier has it already as well, that would be Xfinity.
Just a friendly FYI.
All I know is if Boost's price is too high, will probably still jump to Metro just so as to save money.
Accomplice

It's only $250 with T-Mobile, and my boost bill is due in two days, so I'm out.
Promoter

Well, as I stated, I am going to wait a bit longer. But if not reasonable on Boost, will go with Metro. They currently have best deal.
Accomplice

Guy at my local boost store said it'll be 180. 2gb ram. 32gb storage. 1.5 processor. Now im just quoting him (store mananger) but if im not mistaken ....crickets stylo 4 is 3gb ram 32 gb storage an a 1.8 octocore processor...with wifi calling. Hummm....for 229.00. An i believe theres a discount if you port your number in. An all the plans are 5 dollars cheaper?? Whaaat.
Highlighted
Accomplice

really hell yeah so its coming out soon 0_o will be ordering this when it comes out.. but it seems like kinda like a rip off... vs the cricket ones. -_-

Accomplice

Why must we keep getting the washed down versions!! For once boost man up an try to be more competitive! An get the good s×it.
Promoter

Just remember people. The METROPCS version has 2Gb RAM AND NFC AND QUICK CHARGE. The Cricket version has 3Gb RAM, BUT NO NFC OR QUICK CHARGE.
So Crickets version is actually the ripoff as they charge more for 1Gb extra RAM, but cut out other goodies.