LG Stylo 4 Images of verified boot not installed, all slots are unbootable

Enthusiast

LG Stylo 4 Images of verified boot not installed, all slots are unbootable

I got my LG Stylo 4 today by my dad and he told me it was bought February or March 2019. It is on a bootloop and it says "Images of verified boot not installed
all slots are unbootable"

Please help!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 Images of verified boot not installed, all slots are unbootable

Hello, itseli! So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No, it hasnt

Highlighted
Agent

Did it receive a software update? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having the exact same problem...the LG mobile support tool tells me that I have the latest software Q71011k but when trying to boot I get same message as itseli. I have tried factory/hard reset, putting into download mode and recovery mode. Also have booted into firmware update but stays on 0%. Please help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Robcan When did you purchase this device? Did you make any changes on the phone before having this issue?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I purchased from a friend as a backup for my main phone. I turned it on it booted. Put on the charger for about an hour and it crashed. Turned back on and that's where i am
Highlighted
Agent

@Robcan: Have you tried doing a Hard Reset? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'll post the same post again

I'm having the exact same problem...the LG mobile support tool tells me that I have the latest software Q71011k but when trying to boot I get same message as itseli. I have tried factory/hard reset, putting into download mode and recovery mode. Also have booted into firmware update but stays on 0%. Please help.
Highlighted
Agent

@Robcan: If the device's still under warranty, please try contacting LG Warranty Support (1-800-793-8896).