Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

LG Stylo 4 Images Of Verified Boot Error

Highlighted
Groupie

LG Stylo 4 Images Of Verified Boot Error

I Have An LG Stylo 4 That I Got Four Months Ago And After The Phones Battery Died And I Went To Boot It Up After It Charged, A Message That Says "Images Of Verified Boot Not Installed, All Slots Are Unbootable" Comes Up At The Bootscreen, Therefore Putting My Phone In A Bootloop. I Did Not Root My Phone Or Put Any Xposed Mods Or Anything Like That.
Is There A Way I Can Fix It. I Would Appreciate It
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 Images Of Verified Boot Error

Hello, TheBW. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We'll be happy to help. Have you tried to hard reset the phone to fix the issue?

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I hard reset?
Highlighted

Please follow these steps:

In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.

Then choose Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.

When the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button again. 

Release all buttons when Factory data reset appears.

Now select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My LG Stylo 4 is doing the same thing. The battery stays on 0% after being on original charger for hours. Phone just keeps starting, giving that 'unbootable' msg, screen goes black and restarts with same msg. It just loops this cycle. 

Trying to reboot with reset[power and vol.down], says 'recovery mode loading... then shuts down to start back up with same problem. Had this phone only 5-6 months, never dropped, no water. Just dead battery. Only used phone maybe 6 times since had it. 

I am beyond frustrated because its my biz number and i have 4 lines with you guys. Need HELP ASAP. 

BTW, never saw 'factory reset' screen. Phone just went black to start loop all over again.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been paying for this line from day one, and the phone is not working. Wasting money paying for phone that will never ring. Losing money from biz every day, too. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there thedee.Thank you for contacting us. This sounds like a software issue. Please send us a private message so we could look further into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message so we could look further into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I send a private message?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi. You would tap on the representative's name, and it would give you the option to send a private message. Victor21