LG Stylo 4 Has two twhite spots on the screen on the left side.

Highlighted
Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 Has two twhite spots on the screen on the left side.

My Lg stylo 4 has two white spots on the left side of the screen near the sim card holder. It's right above the sim card holder. It's spaced out evenly as the volume buttons. It's only visible when using the phone. While the phone is locked, you do not see the white spots.

I only had the phone for a week, and I take good care of my products. I am like a big geek when it comes to my electronics. I have no clue what caused them to appear. My mother's stylo four does not have the white spots either.

I am curious as to what I can do to resolve this issue? I am not sure if it could be a setting set up on the phone or something to do with the phone screen itself. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there leroymcqy. Thank you for contacting us. This sounds like a display defect. Is you phone a new or pre own device? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I got it brand new on Oct 22nd, 2018.

I am not sure on how I could go about getting it fixed. I figured it would more likely be a warranty concern.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Where did you purchased the phone? On the Boost mobile website? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

At the local store.

Agent

Understood. Stores have a 7 days return policy. If you are not able to return the phone, warranty would be your next option. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok. So, I would have to return it on Monday then. ok, thanks.