LG Stylo 4 Charges Slowly or Not at All

Highlighted
Accomplice

LG Stylo 4 Charges Slowly or Not at All

I ve done a hard reset, I've done a soft reset. Brought 2 new charger an nothing is working. Since I've had this phone I've had issues with it. What else is there to be done. I have no money right now to buy a new one.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Vickiy833. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the situation you're experiencing. When did you purchase this phone? Do you have the phone for longer than a year? Please, let us know the details in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

my phone is not charging I bought a new charger. I did a reset and everything it this is always a problem. I have no money for a new phone at this time with it being Christmas .  I have to have a phone with my sick 3year old that has breathing issues. 

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone won't charge or even come on.This happened on Christmas.12/25/2019.I brought a new Charger the fast charging one that goes to the phone.It charged for two days then quit.I called and talked to boost representatives and they've been giving me the run around.I've been an boost customer since 2009.This is the most awkwardtive time I've had without an phone.And No I dont have Insurance and my screen is chipped a little.So LG wont fix it.the charging part.I don't have an income.So I cant even get my account number and go to another carrier cuz it costs a lot of money for the plan and u have to pay it up front.Ever since I went to boost up and got this phone from day 1 I've had problems.Now the phone is just sitting there.DeadI have to sing up for a Snap phone.This is really ridiculous.I am very very very very sad.